Portal A is an award-winning digital studio that develops, produces, and distributes video built for the digital age. We are independently owned, with offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
We produce premium entertainment with breakthrough talent, dedicating ourselves to a single mission: inspire a new generation of viewers. We partner with some of the world’s leading brands – YouTube, Google, Lenovo, Amazon, Clorox, and more – and develop and produce original entertainment for the web and television.
Our team is looking to hire a Talent Coordinator based in our LA office who will work closely with our production, creative, and development teams to support talent outreach, ideation, and communication.
• Manage talent tracking and project-specific status updates
• Generate talent ideas for multiple scripted and unscripted projects
• Contribute to talent outreach and communication
• Create character breakdowns and post casting notices
• Coordinate scheduling, book travel, create call sheets, assist talent on set
• Collaborate with creative team to develop show and role ideas for key talent
• Research digital talent trends to relay to the team
• Help organize fun experiences for talent on set, and help manage relationships for the long-term
• 1-2 years of talent agency, management, or MCN experience in a creative environment
• Excellent writing, communication, and administrative skills a must
• Detail-oriented to the extreme
• Experience with talent outreach and tracking
• Able to multi-task and manage a variety of projects at once
• Active and experienced in digital media, personally and/or professionally
• Strong team building, collaborative, and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to establish priorities and work under time constraints
• Willingness to work on a collaborative team in a startup environment
• Proficiency in Excel and Google Docs/Sheets
• Social media strategy knowledge a plus
A few of the benefits of working at Portal A
• Our team is fun, curious, full of creativity and optimism, with a strong desire to innovate
• Our office environment is flexible, autonomous, focused, and collaborative
• Our team structure is flat and non-hierarchical, with opportunities to grow into leadership and contribute at various layers of the process
• We offer competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and generous bonuses
• Benefits include a matching 401K plan, medical, dental and vision group coverage and commuter benefits
• Flexible vacation and work-from-home policies, including multiple WFH days a month.
• A casual work environment
• The chance to be at the forefront of one of the most dynamic, complex creative and strategic industries – original and commercial online video
• Office always stacked with drinks and snacks
• Weekly lunches catered on the company
• Matching charitable donations at year-end
• Fun days and outings (baseball games, concerts, volunteer days, etc.)
• The freshest Portal A swag (backpacks, hoodies, water bottles, etc.)
• Travel stipends between our LA and SF offices
• Reimbursed cell phone expenses
Email [email protected] with your resume, references, and a few sentences on why you’d be interested in working with us. Please include “TALENT COORDINATOR” in the subject line of your email.
Portal A is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Women, people of color, LGBTQ, veterans, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for our open positions.